top of page
Fitted with guns and renamed by the Navy as USS Beaumont call sign PG60, she was assigned to the Pacific Fleet and operated as a gunboat ocean weather ship between Pearl Harbour and Midway throughout the war. Her interior had been completely gutted during the conversion, and now carried a crew of 110. Luckily she survived the war and was de-commissioned at Mare Island Navy Yard on February 19th 1946 and laid up.
bottom of page